Monday, June 14, 2010

90 + 90 = 180 Join me in Constituting Myself

I've found a wonderful site called Constituting America

In late April of this year, they started a program 90 + 90 = 180.  By this, they mean, in 90 days, they're going through the Constitution and the Federalist Papers (which explain the constitution).  They read the reading for the day, they have a Constitutional expert relay his thoughts on the reading then Janine and her side-kick relay their thoughts.  And participants join in the blog as well.

The archives begin here:  ARCHIVES   with Article I of the Constitution.

I'm starting today just reading through one archived day each day (I don't want to jump in where they are, want to start at the beginning).  Who'll join me?   Feel free to comment here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment